Show Pig Grower & Finisher Diets
The Show Pig Grower and Finisher diets are part of a complete Showmaster® feeding program for show pigs. The Show Pig Grower and Finisher diets are specially formulated to be fed in sequence to promote optimum performance in growing barrows and gilts from 75 pounds in bodyweight to finish.
- Show Pig Grower diet: Formulated for show pigs from 75 to 175 pounds in bodyweight and specially designed to promote lean growth with a “softer look” in the show ring. Comes in a
5/32-inch mini pellet.
- Show Pig Developer diet: Formulated for show pigs from 175 pounds to finish. Tight formulation helps maintain daily consistency of intake, with optimum amino acid and energy levels to promote superior performance during the finishing period. Can be fed with Sweepstakes™ supplement, which contains Paylean®, during the last 21 days prior to show date. Comes in a 5/32-inch pellet.
Why Showmaster® feeds are ideal for
- Ideal carbohydrate balance: Aids show pig performance due to a better gut environment from an ideal balance of starch, sugar and fiber from start to finish. Helps to keep your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best by promoting superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency and more.
- Ideal amino acid balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, including digestible lysine and five other important amino acids ratio to lysine, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative ingredients: Aids feed intake and performance. Tighter formulation designs—in combination with ongoing world-class research—set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active nutrient supply: Helps nourish show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance to promote unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, including vitamins such as Vitamin E, Vitamin D and biotin, and minerals such as digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium and zinc. All balanced to support show pig performance.
IMPORTANT: This feed is available in a medicated form. Please refer to the tag on the bag for important information and instructions related to medication, including proper feeding instructions and any cautions, warnings and limitations that may apply.